Sept. 22-24, 2023
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
Buckles awarded in EVERY Championship Class!
Buckles to classes in BOLD!
Buckles to Breed All Arounds!
Buckles to our Beginner Classes!
Arleigh Hess and Karen Lunan
Online pre entries due by Sept. 10
(Online post entries accepted from Sept. 11 through the show)
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- All stall, tack and RV reservations must be prepaid online.
- If you are requesting a group ALL stalls must be reserved as a block with ONE list submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only prepaid stalls will be assigned.
(253) 208-8319 | email@example.com
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
All Around Breed and Open Buckles
- All Around Open Show AQHA – Sponsored by Washington State Quarter Horse
- All Around Appaloosa – Sponsored by Mount Rainer Regional Appaloosa Club
- All Around Half Arabian – Sponsored by Region V Arabian Club
- All Around Arabian – Sponsored by Region V Arabian Club
- All Around Paint – Sponsored by Washington State Paint Horse Club
- All Around Pinto
- All Around All Other Breeds – Sponsored by Half Arabian Club of Washington
- All Around Walk Trot Rider, 11 & under – Sponsored by the Eserjose Family, In Memory of Del
- All Around Open Ranch Horse
- All Around Green Horse/Rider (Not to count Ranch Classes)
- All Around AQHA Rookie Youth
- All Around AQHA Rookie Amateur
- All Around AQHA Level 1 Youth
- All Around AQHA Level 1 Amateur
Beginning Buckle Classes
Open to riders that have not won buckle in that event
- Youth Showmanship
- Non-Pro Showmanship
- Youth Horsemanship
- Non-Pro Horsemanship
- Youth Equitation
- Non-Pro Equitation
- Youth Western Pleasure
- Non-Pro Western Pleasure
- Youth English Pleasure
- Non-Pro English Pleasure
- Youth Ranch Riding
- Non-Pro Ranch Riding
- Beginning Western Riding
- Beginning Equitation, Walk Trot, Youth and Non-Pro
- Beginning Western Seat Equitation, Youth and Non-Pro, Walk/Trot